Before you open your new restaurant make sure to complete this Ten Steps towards success for your project!
1. Have you defined Concept & Target Client? Do you know what their preferences are? SWOT & Marketing Plan ready?
2. Did you investigate and compared your Menu against competitors? Building construction, operation permits ready?
3. Have you evaluated competitors prices and find out how profitable they are? Your 1st. & 2nd. year budget completed?
4. Are your Yield Chart and Recipes ready? Have you tested ALL your Recipes? Decided on equipment for this Recipes ?
5. Have you figured out Cost, Retail Price and Profit Margin for each Menu item?
6. Have you chosen your Menu items names? Design and colors for your China, Glass, Silver, Linen, Uniforms ready?
7. Is the type of Service clearly defined? Have you “hand-pick“ your staff? All equipment Installed and Tested?
8. Did you carefully trained each and every one of your staff?
9. Are you familiar with the 4 Principles and the 10 Steps for Perfect Service? Are both part of the Training Manual?
10. Are you fully and deeply committed to constantly evaluate your Clients and your Staff?
562 NW 98th CT.,
Miami, FL, 33172 USA
USA: +1(786) 292 3141
Honduras: +(504) 9957 8605
© Copyright 2015. All Rights Reserved.